Thank you so much for supporting makers. If you've landed here, then you're in the right place - this is the bonus material from Makerviews and Jesse Daniel Smith.
I personally believe we should support small and independent, consuming well-made goods and supporting the makers behind them. Makerviews is rooted in a deep love and appreciation of handmade, of well-made, and exists to connect and partner with creative individuals like Jesse. Seeing a project like this come to life really means the world to me.
Thank you and enjoy your exclusive bonus materials, below!
Handwritten letter - Life lessons from Jesse
To the person who bought this letter,
Hi, my name is Jesse and I’m flattered that you’re reading this. It means you bought it from Scott. I want to make it worth your while, so I’ve written the basic truths that dictate my life at 28.
- You shouldn’t care what others think of you b/c they’re only seeing the things they dislike about themselves.
- You’re also doing that. Thankfully though, you are what you DO and not what you THINK.
- It’s hard to change how you think, but easy to change what you do.
- What you want and what you need are different.
- Everything you want is on the other side of things you won’t do.
- If you’re lucky enough to live in the first world, you already have everything you need.
- Try to enjoy it by remaining present and actually taking part in your life so avoid going to into autopilot.
- Eat less sugar and move your body more.
I hope that you find happiness in this life.
Remember: you are made of stars!
Jesse Daniel Smith
Makerviews podcast bonus episode
Thank you so much for supporting makers!